Five days was really not enough time to complete the list of repairs especially when two of the days were over the weekend, but we did our best - or I should say my contractor, Scott, did his best. All of the holes were fixed but the texture wasn't applied to the walls. We put in a kitchen faucet, a knob on the back door, replaced the covers to the heating registers, took out the broken glass on the window downstairs and put in fiberglass (as a quick fix, we'll replace the window later) and my loan officer said not to worry about the stain on the carpet. I had some
Spot Shot cleaner and I used what I had to take out some of the stain - it was pretty miraculous and didn't take any rubbing - it disappeared as soon as I sprayed it on the stain.
Below are the pictures once the texture was applied a of couple days later. Now we're ready to paint!
Kitchen
Formal Dining Room
Room off the Kitchen
Erin's Room
Master Bath
The guys who did the drywall even cleaned up the plumbers mess.
Some of the carpet stain gone.
Basement repair - AMAZING!!!
The appraiser came on Tuesday morning and signed off on everything. What a relief.
That was fun reading all this! I am excited to see the rest of the story. The land around your house looks absolutely beautiful. How old is the house? Will you be in a different Stake? will the kids be in the same schools?
ReplyDeleteIt’s happening! How exciting. The repairs looks great. I’m dying, of course, to see more than just the drywall though. Those angles of the rooms are a tease!
ReplyDelete