Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wallpaper woes


Though I would love to hire someone to do everything that needs to be done, we will have to put in some sweat equity for our new home.  For me the past week I have spent several hours taking down wallpaper in the entry and formal dining room while everyone else was working on the chicken coop.  It's come down without too much problem with a product called DIF.  I still have several more hours of work to do before the painter starts.

Michael and Jacob have been working hard, too.  They are really hoping that we can have their graduation party at The Bunny House.  The inside of the home has LOTS of work and the outside has at least as many hours of work to do.  Today they had a day off of school so they went out to the house with Rex at 5:00 a.m. to start working.  They are amazing young men who work hard!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Love this house! I am excited to see all the progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know wallpaper is making a comeback;-) It looks cool and you do have awesome kids.

    ReplyDelete